HAMILTON Inductive Proximity Switches are solid state switching devices based on Eddy Current Loss Principle. An alternating electromagnetic Field is developed at the sensing face of the proximity switch. When any metallic object enters this field the eddy current increase. The amplitude of the oscillations of electro magnetic field is consequently reduced. This reduction in amplitude is processed and an output stage is switched on or off. For DC switches this output stage is either a PNP or NPN transistor and For AC switches it is a Thyristor.We lead as inductive proximity switches, capacitive proximity switches, inductive proximity switches manufacturers, capacitive proximity switches supplier, photoelectric proximity switches, photoelectric proximity switch, proximity switch manufacturers, proximity switches manufacturer etc.The Product RangeCitive Proxim
- 3 wire DC switches with PNP/NPN, NO/NC, Flush/Non Flush combinations.
- 2/3 wire AC switches with NO/NC, Flush/Non Flush combinations.
- Photoelectric Proximity Switches, Diffuse Scan type with adjustable sensing range.
- Photoelectric Thru Beam Sensor (Range upto 4 Meters).
- Capacitive Proximity Switches.
Features Of Proximity Switches
- Machine Tools
- Position Sensing
- Speed Measurement
- Coin Counting
- Textile Machinery
- Cement Machinery
- Packaging Machinery Conveyor
- Process Automation
- Protection against short circuit, reverse polarity and over current.
- Wide operating voltage range
(i) For DC switches from 5 V DC. to 4o V DC
(ii) For AC switches from 90 V to 25o V Ac
- Switching Frequency from 20 Hz to 2000 Hz
- Standard sizes in M-8, M-12, M-18, M-30 with LED Indication
- 2 Meter PVC cable with international standard color code
- 4 Meter range in thru beam and 100 mm / 200 mm / 500 mm in Diffuse Scan sensor
- Facility to make switches as per customer specifications
- Environmental Protection IP67